What Is Cookie?
Cookies are small text files on our computers that store information about our previous actions on websites. In addition to account logins, cookies at royaljokerbet.com can remember:
- User preferences, such as language, currency, or font size;
- Items we have viewed or added to the cart;
- The text you have typed on the site before;
- The user’s IP address and location;
- The date and time we visited the site;
- OS and browser version;
- Clicks and conversions.
- Cookies are essentially plain text information that a website transmits to your hard drive or another device to view the website for data collection purposes.
- Although the information collected through cookies does not provide us with any information about your identity, we may provide services and other content that may be of interest to you based on the information stored in the cookie. Cookies are used to improve your online experience and for analytics and marketing purposes.
- If we store your personal information (for example, if it was provided to us when you created your account), we may combine the information we receive from cookies with your account profile.
You can disable cookies in your browser at any time. However, doing so will make the content offered to you less useful and interesting.
These cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate the site and use its features. Blocking these cookies may prevent you from registering/authenticating to the site and cause some content/functions to be unavailable.
These cookies are used to collect data about visitor activity on websites and provide website operators with information about how visitors interact with the site, which pages of the site are visited more often, etc. This allows operators to improve the structure, navigation, and content of the site. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
These cookies allow the site to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or the region you are in) and provide better, more personalized features. These cookies prevent you from having to change your preferences every time you visit the website in question. The website will remember the values you set. The information collected by these cookies may be made anonymous and may not track browsing activity on other sites.
These cookies record the pages you visit, the games you play, the financial transactions you make, and your overall behavior on the site. These cookies are used to deliver content and advertisements that best suit your interests. They are also used to limit the amount of advertising and measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. We may also share this information with third parties who help us analyze it.
A session cookie is created temporarily when a user visits a site. As soon as the user leaves the site / closes the browser, the session cookie is deleted. They store what is known as a session identifier, which allows you to assign various requests from your browser to the appropriate session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our Website.
A persistent cookie remains on the user’s device and is reactivated when the user visits the website that created that particular cookie. These cookies expire after a certain period, which may vary depending on the cookie, or may be manually deleted.
Changes to This Policy
This policy may change from time to time to comply with certain changes in the law or at the discretion of the site administration. Updates will be posted on this page or emailed to you if requested.