Rapid Transfer Casinos
Rapid Transfer is a go-to choice if you are searching for a trustworthy, safe and fast payment option for account-to-account money transfers. Being part of the reputable company PaySafe Group Limited, which is also responsible for Skrill, Rapid Transfer is a prominent and secure payment solution for instant bank transfers. This banking option supports over 3,000+ banks worldwide and is accepted by the most popular online casinos in Australia.
Rapid Transfer is one of the safest payment methods for casino deposits & withdrawals, which is becoming more and more popular in Australia. Numerous online casinos integrate it on their websites for instant and secure transactions. Explore the pros & cons of using this banking option at online casinos, as well as find out the best Rapid Transfer casino sites with RoyalJokerBet!
How Rapid Transfer Works?
Are you wondering how Rapid transfer works? Actually, this payment method is rather intermediary between the online casino and the bank than an e-wallet. This online banking option is perfect for those who prefer direct bank transfers over alternative payment solutions and appreciate safety. The best thing about Rapid Transfer is the possibility of processing online payments in a couple of seconds without leaving the casino’s website. Thus, Rapid Transfer is considered one of the best solutions to speed up payments. Also, this payment option eliminates numerous logins on other payment-processing websites, processing payments seamlessly.
Rapid Transfer is so appreciated worldwide thanks to instant transactions, the highest level of safety and no need to sign up and fill out your log-in credentials on other websites. Rapid Transfer significantly facilitates making deposits & withdrawals at online casinos.
Due to the multiple benefits of using this payment solution, more and more Rapid Transfer casino sites appear. They have a lot in common with other gambling websites, offering a vast game library, great bonuses, friendly customer support, as well as plenty of banking alternatives to Rapid Transfer.
Best Rapid Transfer Casinos for Aussies
We have researched and handpicked top casinos that accept Rapid Transfer for Australian punters to save your time.
+ 100 FS
175 Free Spins
+ 100 FS
125% Bonus + 25 Free Spins * 8 Days
PlayAmo is one of the RapidTransfer-friendly online casinos for Australian players. This gambling website takes things to new heights, such as the quantity and quality of games (over 3,000+ game titles from leading software providers), multiple banking options, bonuses, customer support, etc. Besides, you will be on cloud nine after you explore all the perks of PlayAmo. For example, you can take advantage of its overwhelming welcome package of A$300+150 Free Spins, lucrative reload promotions, as well as high-roller bonuses.
🎲 Syndicate Casino
Syndicate Casino is worth its weight in gold. Thanks to 2,000+ game titles, mind-boggling bonuses, and 24/7 customer support, this gambling website is advantageous. But what’s more important, Syndicate makes use of the latest SSL encryption technology and holds a valid license from the Curacao eGaming Authority to ensure the highest level of safety. And, of course, Syndicate Casino supports Rapid Transfer as a deposit or withdrawal option. So, if you seeking a thrilling and highly profitable online casino for big wins, then Syndicate is your go-to choice.
Looking for a Rapid Transfer casino, you should take a look at HellSpin. This new gambling website can blow your mind with the ungodly amount of games (over 4,000+ pokies), lightning-fast withdrawals, as well as generous bonuses and promotions. Its game library is full of games created by industry-leading software providers, so you never get bored. Once you try HellSpin, you will be elated to the fullest!
Online Casinos That Take Rapid Transfer Safety
Safety should be your priority when you gamble online. Rapid Transfer is the safest way to gamble at online casinos because of the security protocols of both your bank and this payment option. Moreover, Rapid Transfer works as an intermediate between your casino and bank accounts and creates an additional security layer. Probably, the best thing about Rapid Transfer is that it doesn’t store your banking details and there is no need for multiple logins.
Rapid Transfer is a 100% safe and trustworthy payment solution for online gambling. It requires no register, as well as doesn’t store or share your banking details with third parties thanks to SSL encryption technology. Also, the Rapid Transfer system is PSD2 licensed in the European Union.
Rapid Transfer doesn’t expose your details and makes use of an SSL certificate. This payment solution is best suited for online casino payments thanks to the PSD2 license. Its parent company Paysafe Group is also licensed by the FCA.
Deposit & Withdraw Funds With Rapid Transfer
As you can see, Rapid Transfer is a safe and licensed payment solution for quick payments. It allows gamblers to process their transactions seamlessly. First of all, you need to be aware of how to set up a Rapid Transfer account. The best thing about this payment solution is no need to sign up. Rapid Transfer is an intermediate processor between your online casino account and your bank that accelerates and facilitates direct bank transfers. You must note that a Skrill account is required to use Rapid Transfer. If you don’t have a Skrill account, you must create one to complete a transaction.
Making deposits and cashouts using Rapid Transfer is a straightforward process. Once you decided to pick Rapid Transfer as a preferred payment option at an online casino, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Cashier page and select Rapid Transfer as a preferred deposit or withdrawal option;
- Select your bank from the list and enter the amount you want to deposit or withdraw;
- Then log in using your bank details and confirm the transaction;
Rapid Transfer doesn’t store your personal information and only checks your balance to top up your casino account. In case of withdrawal, you should wait for an online casino to process your cashout request and then your money will be credited to your balance.
💵 Fees & Limits
When making deposits or withdrawals using Rapid Transfer, you have to pay fees. This payment method is a part of Skrill, so you will be charged a 1% commission for deposits and withdrawals. Also, you may be charged fees by an online casino or your bank. It is worth checking with your bank and reading the casino’s terms and conditions in advance.
There are no withdrawal limits when using Rapid Transfer, but your online casino may set the maximum and minimum withdrawal threshold. On average, the lowest minimum deposit at Australian online casinos is $10-$20 and the minimum withdrawal is $50. The maximum deposit is not limited, while the maximum withdrawal can be $5,000 per transaction.
🚀 Withdrawal Speed
Rapid transfer withdrawals are faster than direct bank transfers. This payment solution accelerates withdrawal time and processes cashouts much faster, which is why it is so appreciated.
Top Rapid Transfer Casino Bonuses
|Rapid Transfer Online Casino||Bonus|
|🔥 iWild||Welcome Bonus 100% Up to AU$800 + 100 FS|
|🍀 Snatch||200% Up to AU$1600 + 100 FS|
|🚀 PlayAmo||€/$ 300+150 Free Spins|
Rapid Transfer casinos will have you in awe of their overwhelming bonuses. As a rule, these gambling sites don’t stand out from the crowd in terms of bonuses and promotions. Unfortunately, you won’t find any online casino offering special bonuses for Rapid Transfer users, but you can take advantage of welcome bonuses and other promotions. Let’s take a look at the most common bonus offers at Rapid Transfer online casinos for Australian punters:
- Welcome packages. The most lucrative bonus at any online casino is always a welcome offer. Once you made a minimum deposit, you can claim the first reward included in the welcome package. As a rule, Rapid Transfer gambling websites offer bonus money or match deposit percentage + free spins;
- No deposit bonuses. It is quite challenging to find a Rapid Transfer online casino offering a no-deposit bonus, but we don’t rule out such a possibility. Usually, bonuses without deposits are issued by new online casinos that aim to attract new users and give them a chance to test various games for free. For example, an online casino may offer a $20 no-deposit bonus;
- Free Spins. Most online casinos regularly please gamblers with extra spins. You may get free spins as a part of a welcome package, reload bonuses or other unique promotions. Keep in mind that the number of accepted slot games to use free spins is always limited;
- Reload Promotions. This type of bonus offer is available to regular players only. Once you made your first deposit and start playing, you are free to claim one of the presented promotions. Reload bonuses are often tied to days of the week, for example, Monday Reload, etc;
- Cashback. It is always a pity to lose your money. This is why online casinos do everything to support the players and raise their spirits. You always can find cashback bonuses at Rapid Transfer casinos, such as weekly 10% cashback.
Always beware of bonus terms to be in the black. There is no single bonus offer that comes without wagering requirements. We don’t recommend accepting bonuses and promotions with high playthroughs, like 70x or more, because it will be extremely difficult to meet them and withdraw the winnings.
Benefits and Drawbacks
So, let’s summarize our Rapid Transfer casinos review and highlight their major pros & cons.
- Acceleration of payments. Rapid Transfer tends to process your direct bank transfers much faster. Instant deposits and accelerated withdrawals are important to all casino players;
- State-of-the-art security. Rapid Transfer holds a PSD2 license, makes use of SSL encryption technology, and takes plenty of other safety measures. Also, this payment solution doesn’t expose your details every time, as debit and credit cards;
- No need to sign up. Luckily, there is no need to make a new account to use Rapid Transfer. It is just an intermediate between your bank and casino account;4
- Instant deposits. Rapid Transfer is so appreciated thanks to the possibility to top up your casino account instantly.
- Withdrawals are not instant. You need to wait for your transaction to be processed. The withdrawal time can take up from a few hours to 1-2 business days;
- May charge fees. Rapid Transfer may charge a 1% fee for deposits and withdrawals.
Rapid Transfer Alternatives
Online casinos with Rapid are fast, safe and hassle-free, but they may charge fees or process withdrawal requests too long. So, if for some reason Rapid Transfer is not suitable for you, there is plenty of alternative payment solutions for safe gambling. When looking for payment methods similar to Rapid, you may come across Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal. Such payment solutions don’t expose your details and add more security layers.
1️⃣ Is It Safe to Play At Rapid Transfer Casinos Australia?
Certainly! Rapid Transfer safe payments don’t store and expose your bank credentials and other details. Moreover, such online casinos make use of SSL encryption technology and take various safety measures.
2️⃣ Are Rapid Transfer Payouts Really Fast?
When it comes to deposits, you can top up your casino account instantly. However, withdrawals may take up from a few hours to 1-2 business days to be processed. Still, Rapid Transfer accelerates withdrawals via direct bank transfers.
3️⃣ What Is a Minimum Deposit in Rapid Transfer Gambling Sites?
Depending on the online casino, the minimum threshold can be different. Most online casinos set up a minimum deposit of $10, but it is worth checking before you start playing.
4️⃣ Can I Play Real Money Slots With Rapid Transfer Deposits?
Of course! You can make a minimum acceptable deposit using Rapid Transfer and take pleasure in any online pokies.
5️⃣ What to Do if I Still Didn't Receive My Money?
If you still haven't received your money, please contact Skrill customer support. You can visit their support page or contact them through live chat, contact form or their phone number - +44 203 308 2520 (Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm GMT).
6️⃣ Does Rapid Transfer Accept AUD?
Unfortunately, Rapid Transfer doesn’t accept AUD. This payment solution accepts 8 different currencies, such as GBP, EUR, BGN, DKK, HUF, PLN, SEK and NOK. So, you may be charged fees for the conversion of your funds (3.99% to its wholesale exchange rates).