Drops & Wins (Slots) At WildFortune November 2023
You won’t want to miss out on the WildFortune casino tournaments if you are searching for a fun and authentic gaming experience and the newest pokie games to hit the iGaming field.
Nothing quite like a nail-biting competition to push your gaming to new heights. WildFortune casino players can participate in the well-known “Drops & Wins” competition run by Pragmatic Play. Players may run two fascinating tournaments hosted by the renowned software supplier for pokies and live dealer games, each with an incredible monthly prize pool.
The best part is that anyone who has funded their account with at least one deposit can sign up and participate in certain games while betting real money on those games. Remember that you may only count games purchased through Pragmatic Play to accumulate points.
The illustrious “Drops&Wins” competition is being brought back by Pragmatic. Meanwhile, the overall prize pool is currently at an all-time high. Today is your opportunity to win huge prizes, so don’t miss out!
“Every Day, There Is a Fantastic Opportunity to Win Cash Rewards Here!”
When You Can Get on the Roll With It?
Participate in “Weekly Tournaments” and “Daily Prize Drops” if you play certain Pragmatic Play real money slot games between February 9, 2022, and February 8, 2023, by playing particular games. Now would be an excellent time to enter a contest where you might win significant rewards.
“Frankly, All It Takes to Win Is a Lucky Spin!”
The Drops & Wins (Slots) Promotion comprises the following:
- Cash awards for $6,500,000 ($500,000 monthly).
- 40 tournaments held each week with a total prize pool of $62,000
- 280 “Daily Prize Drop” s with a prize pool that is greater than $9,000
Between January 11, 2022, and February 8, 2023, a total of more than $500,000 will be given in the following categories:
- There will be four weekly tournaments, each with a prize pool of $72,000, and twenty-eight daily prize drops, each with a prize pool of $10,000.
- Each tournament lasts seven days, beginning on Wednesday and ending on Wednesday, and daily prize drops take place in conjunction with the contests.
How Can I Get the Win: It’s Much Easier Than You Think!
To participate, you must opt in, then play one of the qualifying “Tournament Games.” The objective of the weekly tournament is to get the most tremendous amount of money won from a single spin after accounting for the whole amount wagered.
Here are some more crucial details to ease your brain:
- A random cash prize drop can be triggered on any real money spin in the qualifying games. $0.5 is the minimum stake required to enter the event and be eligible for the prize drop. Play as many rounds of the game as you want to enhance your score.
- You can claim your reward at online casino when the tournament ends or the day following the prize drop, whichever comes first.
- Free Round Bonuses might be given to the player for the same participating game in which the player won the prize and for the same wager as the player’s winning bet if the player meets the requirements.
- The Free Round Bonus will be paid out based on a wager of $10 or the corresponding amount in the available currency if the bet amount in the Free Round Bonus winning spin is more than $10 or the equivalent amount in the available currency.
- If the winning spin is worth more than $10, the reward will be paid based on a stake of $10, multiplied by the multiplier obtained according to the “Tournament” requirements.
Tournament Prizes: Weekly prize pool of $72,000
“The Winner Takes It All!”
- $10,000 – for coming in the first place
- $5,000 – for coming in second place overall
- $2,000 – as a reward for coming in third place
- $1,000 – for coming in fourth place overall
- $500 – for coming in fifth place overall
- $200 – as a reward for coming in sixth place
- $100 – as a reward for coming in seventh place
- $50 – for coming in eighth place overall
- $20 – as a reward for coming in ninth place
- $10 – as a reward for finishing in tenth place
Prize Drop Prizes: Daily prize pool over $10,000
Daily prizes and the amounts that can be won there are:
- $1,000 – as a reward for coming in the first place.
- $500 – as a reward for coming in second place.
- $100 – as a reward for coming in third place.
- $50 – as a reward for coming in fourth place.
- $20 as a reward for coming in between the 13th and the 120th spot.
- $10 – awarded to those who finish between 121st and 470th
Some Essential Terms and Conditions to Keep in Mind
- This promotion has 280 daily prize drops in addition to the 40 seven-day tournaments it offers.
- The campaign will occur every week, beginning on Wednesday and ending on Wednesday throughout 09/02/2022 19:01 CET – 08/02/2023 18:59 CET.
- Fruit Party, Sweet Bonanza, Chilli Heat, Mustang Gold, The Dog House Megaways, John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen, The Dog House, Great Rhino Megaways, Wolf Gold, and John Hunter and the Book of Tut are some of the available games. Please do not hesitate to review the comprehensive selection of fun on the official casino page.
- Players must launch one of the games eligible for the Daily Drops & Wins promotions to participate in the giveaways.
- There will be a one-month head start on the availability of participating games.
- Prizes: The following is a breakdown of the $6,500,000 in total prize money available for the Network Promotion:
- Tournaments are held each week.
- Prizes: A prize fund of $62,000 is obtainable every week.
- The leaderboard is ranked according to the score. It is calculated by taking the most incredible sum won from a single spin on any eligible game and adjusting it for the amount wagered.
- The leaderboard is updated in real-time, and players may examine the real-time leaderboard in-game at any moment of their choosing while playing qualifying games. The real-time leaderboard can also be viewed at any time on the website.
- If two or more players complete a tournament tied for first place on the scoreboard, the person who reaches the score first will be awarded the greater reward.
- Drops of the Daily Prize Weeks 1-40
- Prizes: The prize pool for each day is over $9,000.
- Every promotional week has seven daily prize drops available to win.
- During each promotion, it is possible to win one prize from the prize pool by completing one qualifying spin.
- The rules for the random prize drop and the reward tables are created in the qualifying games. The prize table displays the current rankings and the number of still available prizes and is updated in real-time.
- The ‘Prizes’ page in the qualifying games will guide the distribution of the prizes.
- Every day, players have many chances to earn reward drops.
- The daily prize drop will end at 23:59 CET/CEST or until no more goodies remain to give away.